What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I’d found one of my favourite wines online at half price. Turns out I’ve bought a load of half bottles at the normal price aheadbutt
Oh well, they’ll just get drank at twice the rate.

View attachment 93265

Only just seen this, love Musar but don't get to drink it that often. Did you know it had Brettanomyces in it?

A nice mid-afternoon sipper.

9053BE99-FB73-46CA-B691-1AED168AFF98.jpeg

IMG_20231215_175831.jpg

Mine and her's evening preprandial.
Technically still QC samples of my Camden pale ale clone. Only transferred to the cask 10 days ago in readiness for Christmas.
Coming together nicely,
aromas of citrus followed by a combination of citrus and the light crystal malt flavours (not excessive).
More body apparent than at first feared, but still lightish, which is good and better at the same time!

Mead, bottled a little over two years ago.

First mead I've had in months, feels like much longer, no pic but you all know what mead's like right?

Pale gold, like delicate rays of sunshine caressing an erstwhile dim and gloomy space, long devoid of such splendour.
Fragrant floral notes, conjuring notions of freshly harvested honey, wildflowers and faint hints of dried fruit.
Rounded sweetness, faintly warming, layered flavours dancing and cavorting on the palette as a breath of fresh and fragrant air on a summers day or the embracing comfort of a favourite jumper on a winters eve.

Yeh...I think I probably shouldn't be off the mead for too long...it makes me a little...peculiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back