What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And something to see me through the transfer into FV.

IMG_1999.jpeg

Last night was a bit enthusiastic to say the least! The misuse says I had" 10 pints....like a pig".
I've had a large part of the day down the plot planting,weeding and tipping foul smelling liquid round the plants. A snooze in the garden,trip to the garden centre and now the bbq is firing up and I'm supping a wheat beer.

I’m on @chopps murgy straight or murky bend as it’s called in Preston. I’m definitely going to have to take the trip to the tap room or a nearby by pub to taste it as it should be. Really enjoying after a long weekend decorating 👍

Attachments

• A07E7209-6DAC-467C-98F8-58ACEEE3D229.jpeg
    A07E7209-6DAC-467C-98F8-58ACEEE3D229.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
First crack at the turbo cider V1 14 days dregs of the fv so about 2
3L, it is not bad very fruity and thirst quenching, it went from 1054 to 1008 without any sugar additions Tesco apple juice from cocentrate yeast what I had in us-05 and Atlantic from cml View attachment 86211
Surprised how high it ended my turbo cider also made with Tesco apple juice typically comes down to below 1.000 makes for a bone dry cider which I prefer, I use the CML Cider yeast, a cup of strong black tea and four litres of Tesco apple juice from concentrate (no extra sugar and just let it ferment out). Do find when it starts heating up an ice cold cider in the garden hits the spot. That said for me now it’s a bottle of CML Oatmeal Stout almost liquorice like taste, but very easy to drink which is a tad problematic as it’s over six percent. Seems to be properly carbonated despite the complete lack of head.
41A16D68-64A5-4706-A091-6DC869C2195D.jpeg

Not only you are drinking what looks like a great beer 👍🏼 the sun is shining in your neck of the woods. I’m sat indoors in miserable Lincolnshire with the central heating on and a cup of tea ☹️
It is a great beer, the recipe for Pipster Pale is courtesy of @Clint

The weather on the other hand looks warmer than it is. It’s only 16C and quite windy so only warm when the sun is full-on, most of the day the sky had been overcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back