What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kegged the NZ punch pale ale flat but very tasty
IMG_1835.jpeg

IMG_20231205_151112.jpg

This afternoon, pump transferred my 11 day old Camden pale ale clone (c/o KegThat.com) to polypin casks. QC sample for FG obviously not clear, but certainly hoppy and strangely seems a little lightweight despite the OG being 1048.
Methinks I must usually over Burtonise, whereas for this I actually followed the Brewers Friend water calculator for a Light coloured and Hoppy ale.
And that seemingly is what I've made!
Let's wait until it has matured (made for Christmas) and been shared before making a final opinion.

Yesterday was a pub day so no posts from me but today I’m home and rewarding myself with this beauty after wiring in a new domestic heating control panel. This would normally be a simple job taking a couple of minutes but the job was made a little more interesting because the “standard” backplate seemingly wasn’t and had to be replaced.

338C828A-1630-43AE-A38E-75FCFE1EAE27.jpeg

I'll happily oblige!

When I was renaming my profile I nearly went with Sheila Blige but thought Tess was funnier 😁

I may be working my way down this bottle of plonk a bit too fast 😂
It’s what happens when you’re really enjoying the drink, just can’t be helped and you’re not to blame. 🤷‍♂️😉

Sharing the other chilli stout, but had to freeze my top bolox off to go and fetch it from the Arctic Circle, also known as my downstairs toilet 😂

20231206_202920.jpg

This has a huge unripe banana taste. I thought their banana stout that I love was unique, but now I think all their stouts must have that flavour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back