What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wherry Nearly. - Woodfordes Wherry adulterated with wild green hops last September.
Not bad, but no longer very 'green' tasting :-?

1488737431532.jpg

Polished off the last but one bottle of my Bramling X ale:drunk:
Must do another at some point,turned out really well and so much better for some storage time:thumb:

sadly only coffee as I'm taking my son to the airport at 10pm so no beer to night

Another go at the Festival Endeavour. ..this has changed again in a week. A nice head,quite clear with a nice bitter edge. ..very nice!

Cheers

Clint

Bottle of Coopers 'treacle' stout followed by a bottle of Marlborough Sauvignon blanc, cos I've had an absolute pig of a day :evil:

Speaking of pigs ... drinking a glass of home brew cherry red vino and perusing BBQ books [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Rosemary pale ale. Been 10 days without a drink.... it didn't last long

i've been ten days without a drink....

the 17th November 2015, 8th May 2012........ :lol:

but never in a row :whistle:

I have mon-wed off, start on Thursday evening so technically i 'only' drink half the week. heh heh.

after a 2 nights sabbatical ive tried a pint of my black rock pimped pa.very nice too,not too much tonight though as I was gonna have a 3 night sabbatical :doh:

after a 2 nights sabbatical ive tried a pint of my black rock pimped pa.very nice too,not too much tonight though as I was gonna have a 3 night sabbatical :doh:
3 nights!:-o:mrgreen:

Just had a Kiwi Wheat beer,bit too early really as only just carbed up.However it was really good.Glad i made a mistake however and only put in a quarter of the amount of Kiwi fruit.Just a hint of Kiwi,any more and i think for my taste it would have been too much.Lovely colour as well.
One to make again for sure,would be very nice on a hot day sitting in the garden:thumb:

f2905e9bbc54a02e940eec78d2572d81.jpg

My Duckling Pale Ale, my Brace DIPA and a Brewdog Hardcore IPA. 😎👌🍻

20170308_192659_001_zpsgfbj4xyz_edit_1489084799457_zps8q8wssle.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tried this in Wetherspoons really enjoyed it 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back