What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought myself a few bottles in sainsbury tonight which I don't normally shop in and am drinking a bottle of their own brand American pale ale, very nice it is too. Came home with a bottle of Guinness Foreign which I'd never seen before but I'm saving that for Saturday, I do love a strong stout.

Not drinking one...but tomorrow Im getting a Sierra Nevada clone on the stove top

As a Brewdog Punk Equity thing (member with shares) I got a free bottle of Born to Die today. Is a bit delicious.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I found Axholme brewery through a recommendation. So I've had their Clearwater Pale, Best Bitter and First Reserve. The Clearwater Pale was incredible.

Bought myself a few bottles in sainsbury tonight which I don't normally shop in and am drinking a bottle of their own brand American pale ale, very nice it is too. Came home with a bottle of Guinness Foreign which I'd never seen before but I'm saving that for Saturday, I do love a strong stout.

tbf the guiness foreign extra is a nice drop. if it's from Nigeria :-o you've hit the jackpot.

I'll be trying out my latest brew The Saison of Love either tonight or tomorrow. I might hold of till tomorrow as friends&I are meeting up for the footy so might not want to start too early

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Got a bottle of Cloudwater Spring & Summer Citra IPA sitting in the fridge ready for when I get he from work.

Not sure!! :doh:

Could be a Fulstows American IPA or a Recession Session as a result of not labelling my MKs better! :oops: :oops:

Either way, it's going down okay and I quite upset myself using half a glass of it to make a shandy for a visiting friend! :nono: :nono:

Pims no:1 × 2. (Thanks to my daughter -Miss Marlon), then a bottle of Old Crafty Hen to wash down the Pims. Might wash that down with a chilled Wherry or two:drink:

Not sure if it's cider or sparkling wine, but blueberry/apple sparkling knockout juice. Roughly 9%. 1 part asda blueberry juice drink to 3 parts cheapest apple juice and "some" sugar. Splendid !

Just got back from 2 weeks in Alanya Turkey the only beer on offer which if any you have been you will probably know is Efes Pilsen... A light coloured pilsner its refreshing, nothing ground breaking at all back here I would probably get a little bored after a while but in the 35-40 degree heat and especially the 87% humidity it went down really nicely..

Havent had anything like Ale in ages.. I left my Golden English Ale lagering in the fridge while I was away, tempted to try tonight but I feel though I should have a rest though.

I have the beers below thanks to Mrs Tea who went shopping while i was at work.

I will probably have a Trooper (which i know i like) with two of the following which i haven't had before - Everards Tiger, Lancaster Bomber, Bishops finger or part of the Wells Banana Bread beer, i will have the others tomorrow night.

Robinsons Trooper. (x2)

Rev James original.

Everards Tiger

Lancaster Bomber.

Wells Banana Bread beer. (she bought this as she wants to try it)

Bishops finger.

Got more visitors (it's tough living in a UK holiday town in summer) so I've dug out "Old Reliable" (Woodfordes Wherry). :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I have yet to find anyone who drinks beer and who doesn't like it! :doh:

Note:

The :doh: is because I told my visitor I had some! :doh: :doh:

Got more visitors (it's tough living in a UK holiday town in summer) so I've dug out "Old Reliable" (Woodfordes Wherry). :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I have yet to find anyone who drinks beer and who doesn't like it! :doh:

Note:

The :doh: is because I told my visitor I had some! :doh: :doh:
On the Wherry myself tonight, but I've also got some belgian Leffe Brun chilling...decisions, decisions. ?..:confused:

I have the beers below thanks to Mrs Tea who went shopping while i was at work.

I will probably have a Trooper (which i know i like) with two of the following which i haven't had before - Everards Tiger, Lancaster Bomber, Bishops finger or part of the Wells Banana Bread beer, i will have the others tomorrow night.

Robinsons Trooper. (x2)

Rev James original.

Everards Tiger

Lancaster Bomber.

Wells Banana Bread beer. (she bought this as she wants to try it)

Bishops finger.

Is the Trooper the iron maiden one? quite citrusy if I recall?:)

a couple of youngs aipa's, a wherry and an Adnams southwold clone (I thought was screwed) before I go out!, not sure I know how to drink and socialize. Wish me luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back