What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im familiar with FUBAR, the others though????

SNAFU - situation normal, all ****ed up - if things are bad
FUBAR - ****ed up beyond all repair
BOHICA - Bend over, here it comes again - If you get screwed over and over, typically associated with a low ranking officer running in your barracks around 3 o'clock at night screaming "Alarm! Dies ist keine Ãœbung! Dies hier ist der pure Ernst!!"

SNAFU - situation normal, all ****ed up - if things are bad
FUBAR - ****ed up beyond all repair
BOHICA - Bend over, here it comes again - If you get screwed over and over, typically associated with a low ranking officer running in your barracks around 3 o'clock at night screaming "Alarm! Dies ist keine Ãœbung! Dies hier ist der pure Ernst!!"

Ooh err missus!?

aaa49e0a27a142fbda8038f7c241ec6b.jpg

Tonight's brews... following the Homebrew Club at WBB today and a reading win I thought it fitting.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just opened one of the over primed oatmeal stout. It's been 14 days in the warm and just 30 minutes in the fridge. Nice pint but can do with a few more weeks conditioning. Still a bit bitter which usually settles out. Poured a nice head but it's only a little left with a 1/3 pint left. Not overly fizzy so over priming wasn't an issue.

Just finished a bottle of Purple Panther porter from Lidl cos I'm so council me, it was pretty damned moorish as it goes and at £1.25 a bottle there's no complaints here, put four bottles of coopers stout in the fridge earlier so they're getting it next :twisted: then we'll see...

Ahh it was a good day (party), had Grolsch, Beck's, La Chouffe and a brew dog punk IPA. I had to try that last one as so many of you guys are so fond of it. Well, lets say I'm definetely not a fan. Still got the 2nd one in the fridge.. probably giving it away at work tomorrow.

During my Brew today I am sampling some of my Golden Pheasant IPA. It's soooo good if I do say so myself!

eb8840203c80c4ab2ab15203e89be3ec.jpg

a3afafc963a35b89ea2f5e2f28e325bc.jpg

Ahh it was a good day (party), had Grolsch, Beck's, La Chouffe and a brew dog punk IPA. I had to try that last one as so many of you guys are so fond of it. Well, lets say I'm definetely not a fan. Still got the 2nd one in the fridge.. probably giving it away at work tomorrow.

OMG the first 2 beers you had were LAGERS :lol:

the original PUNK IPA recipe was better!

perhaps try a korenwolf :wink:

Haha I'm afraid IPA isn't really my thing. Today I'm back to my good ol' Grolschie. And with 9 euro for a case of 16 pint-ish bottles it's a good source for bottles.

Managed to pick up one of the Brewdog Collab beers in my growler (Ooh err!) on the way back home from work tonight - Wiper and True Don't Get Lemon - 9.5% of pure tart bitterness.

3658ccdb1a82e3b6a8b9a2c40913e38d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Added a Buxton King Maker for good measure... 10.5%...

d8af0bd70ef829934a2f5c15d21ca44b.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

74a11c0b1a705af52db3548835e80ce1.jpg

Changing it up a bit tonight... Welsh Cheese and Port... delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back