What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After coming in from a 12 hour shift..being sent back out for number plate adhesive! Then the youngest sons ipad wasn't working,been "doing updates"...spent an hour piddling round with it and got it sorted (dad of the week status!)...wasn't going to have a beer but seeing I'm not in until tomorrow night....a pumpkin ale from my keg,already got a bitter warming up in the kitchen...I'm run ragged!

Cheers

Clint

Gerryjo...I thought those sharpes beers were a bit rough...other two fine.

Sounds like my weekend mate after a heavy Friday night ! Kids !!!

Enjoy the beers , sounds like well deserved [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brew night so it'd be rude not too!
99336ff527c760d44fe06fda2806b040.jpg

Reactions: JFB
After coming in from a 12 hour shift..being sent back out for number plate adhesive! Then the youngest sons ipad wasn't working,been "doing updates"...spent an hour piddling round with it and got it sorted (dad of the week status!)...wasn't going to have a beer but seeing I'm not in until tomorrow night....a pumpkin ale from my keg,already got a bitter warming up in the kitchen...I'm run ragged!

Cheers

Clint
Gerryjo...I thought those sharpes beers were a bit rough...other two fine.
Just getting to the Sharps Atlantic and won't be too keen on buying that again 👍

Sent from my ALE-L21

One of each of my two latest brews, my American amber ale and sparkling mead. Both very well received by me

Had a London pride and a Sharpe's wolf rock which I meant to drink last night only too busy bottling and I was not impressed one bit.The good thing about trying different beers is that you'll know what not to buy again...

Sent from my ALE-L21

Had a London pride and a Sharpe's wolf rock which I meant to drink last night only too busy bottling and I was not impressed one bit.The good thing about trying different beers is that you'll know what not to buy again...

Sent from my ALE-L21

If you ever see wolf rock on tap you should try it, completely different to the bottled stuff and so much better.

Had a Stonehenge "old smokey" in the local, very nice and now at home tucking into lidle's deluxe pizza and an old ale home brew, very nice..

If you ever see wolf rock on tap you should try it, completely different to the bottled stuff and so much better.
That will be damn hard over here as it's very few pubs that even serve Ale on tap.Our newest has even taken most of its ale out of sale and they brew their own to accommodate lager and cider not that I'm against that but you wonder why we brew....

Sent from my ALE-L21

I'm raising a glass to my Grandma who died this morning at the grand old age of 92. DIY Dog Alpha Dog & Moshi Moshi '15, and an Export India Porter. All of them have come out really well, very pleased given they're from my first half dozen tries at AG brewing.

I'm raising a glass to my Grandma who died this morning at the grand old age of 92. DIY Dog Alpha Dog & Moshi Moshi '15, and an Export India Porter. All of them have come out really well, very pleased given they're from my first half dozen tries at AG brewing.

Commiserations mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in a rooftop bar in Mandalay, Myanmar having a few local beers. Myanmar beer is probably the best available. Going to try black shield stout tonight (8.1%)

Just opened a Trooper. Not the best but Ive only ever had one before and couldnt really remember what its like. If there was a thread on here for the best picture on a bottle cap it would probably win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back