What are you drinking tonight.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it and A glorious evening of excess and joy to all of us who are celebrating Yule (which started yesterday). There are some lovely looking pints in this thread. Hope they all taste as good as they look.:groupdancing:

dad_of_jon

Beer designer
Reaction score
Today was my last day of work till next week so an appropriate time for this. Not half bad, very drinkable for a 10% beer and the coriander seed gives it a slight Rochefort flavour which is no bad thing.
I have one of those in my fridge seeing as well its.....

jjsh

Reaction score
Pint of homebrew house mild. A bit young but very nice. Now a couple of tins of Banks mild so I don't get too drunk to play Santa later!

venkman100

Reaction score
As can be seen, I love Punk IPA. So it is on my to do list. Need to practice my art first though. Still very new at it.

Worcester1

Reaction score
Christmas Day and just cracked open a bottle of Brewferm Christmas Ale that I vottled eight weeks ago. Bloody lovely. Rich malt with a real mouthwatering after-tang. For some reason the photo will not upload.

Mrhandsome

Reaction score
Just given the father in law a bottle of my deceptively strong chocolate coffee rum stout. He's now demanding more beer.... Result! I'll taper him down with a nice weak wheat beer before dinner.

jjsh

Reaction score
Prosecco with Christmas folks Lunch. Now I can start on the beer. I've been given a Greene King 12 bottle mixed case as one of my pressies. I'm eyeing up the Xx Mild..... But am having a Ruddles. Very average, dull almost, but not unpleasantly undrinkable.

jjsh

Reaction score
Now on the XX Mild. Loving it. One of the few GK ales that I really enjoy (perhaps because apparently it's really a H&H recipe - different yeast? :confused.: ).

I love Mild. And Christmas. But especially Mild. acheers.

Rodcx500z

Landlord.
Reaction score
Beers of the day so far for me are Bank's amber ale 4.7%, Hobgoblin ipa 5.3%, worst so far GK ipa, GK east coast ipa both terrible ales

Status
Not open for further replies.