What's for breakfast?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eggs, we have chickens so eat a **** load of eggs.

As a treat the frozen croissants from Lidls are yummy.

Shreddies with milk on a weekday, well the supermarket own brand version anyway.
Occasionally porridge (Readybrek / instant oats type and I can't be doing with the faff of real porridge) or sometimes toast.

Weekends it varies but tend to have something a bit more substantial, skip lunch and have an earlier dinner.

Includes: fry up, various things on toast (eggs/beans/etc.), eggy bread/French toast, bacon and egg sarnie, sausage sarnie and a more recent innovation the McMuffin fakeaway or just toast / cereal if in a hurry.

Almost every morning same for me as really like it and its super healthy - Homemade brown bread toast, avocado, homemade sauerkraut, poached egg, half tin of mackerel and a decent amount of homemade fermented hotsauce.

Breakfast is - open the fridge, see what's in there, shut it again cos there's nothing you fancy. Open it again and repeat ad nauseum until you give in and eat something or other...

Mine is overnight oats with seeds mixed in and a cholesterol yoghurt drink used to soak the oats. I have this Mon-Sat without fail and a full English on a Sunday

1705602809487.png

Slightly different take on this:-

It's a good idea (for me) to keep off the carbs at breakfast, otherwise I'm in for a day of blood sugar swings and tiredness, so the first meal (not always before 12pm) is usually something like smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and avocado, or a bacon low carb wrap.

Fry ups are infinitely healthier than sugary cereal or toast and jam.

Latest posts

Back