Why the f*** am i doing this??????????

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No curry powder on this one, although i did find about 2kg of carrots in the fridge i think im going to add these to it.
Also it might taste like s*** but who cares. :party: :lol: :rofl:

Don't forget sweetcorn is full of starch-you may need some amylase to prevent a starch haze.

To be totally honest with you Rick, with everything that been going on over the last few weeks id forgotten all about it. So after reading your post I went to the shed to check on it and found a good inch of mould on top of the brew. Oh well you win some, you lose some. But once we finally get things sorted I will be trying it again.

BarnsleyBrewer said:
unclepumble said:
As long as it doesn't have the same effect as sweetcorn when you eat it normally? :sick:

UP
Yeah, me too!! :lol:
004-13.jpg

Is that not the ingrediants for a pavement pizza? :rofl:

AG

corby_brewer said:
To be totally honest with you Rick, with everything that been going on over the last few weeks id forgotten all about it. So after reading your post I went to the shed to check on it and found a good inch of mould on top of the brew. Oh well you win some, you lose some. But once we finally get things sorted I will be trying it again.

And I was so looking forward to this :lol: . Oh well

rickthebrew said:
Just found this post Dave :lol:
How`s it going or has it been drank from the FV already :party:

Dont ya just hate that Ive done it a few times myself, every time it happens i get mad with myself and ask myself its only a week how can you forget about a fv full of wine and not dj it in a week DOH!

Hi just joined the forum, just graduated from a kit and now got herbal tea bag on the go bubbling away nicely. I came on here for hints and tips/recipes and found this thread!!!!! Omg wondered what i had let my self in for!!!!! :hmm: Very strange indeed
Seriously had such a laugh at the comments love the pavement pizza one :rofl:

Latest posts

Back