wow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All politicians like to do their "man of the people" bit. At least with Rayner it's believable. Did Rishi not recently profess his love for the "Great British Boozer"? If that man has set foot in a pub in his spare time, I'll eat my hat.

I don't think Rayner letting her hair down in her spare time is incompatible with her being fit for office. Michael Gove loves a rave (amongst other things), and whether you agree with his politics or not, he's seen as one of the more able politicians out there.

so this is now new Labour and, the reason they won't win the next election, god help us MSN

FFS she was on holiday letting her hair down politicians are human beings not robots, at least her party was legal unlike party-gate and she bought vapes not cigarettes for her guests!

If you honestly believe this article will stop voters ending 13 years of Tory misery you are deluded.

Angela Rayner has boasted how she “raved” with girls “half my age” from 4pm to 6am in the morning during a holiday in Spain and how her recent supermarket trolley was full of wine and vapes.

Speaking to the comedian Matt Forde at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Labour’s deputy leader spoke about her recent holiday and heavy drinking habits including a “lethal” cocktail she makes called Venom.

She told Forde, at home she lets her “hair down by inviting friends round” and making the cocktail which she said is made using a bottle of vodka, a bottle of Southern Comfort, ten bottles of Blue WKD and a litre of orange juice.

Last edited:
FFS she was on holiday letting her hair down politicians are human beings not robots, at least her party was legal unlike party-gate and she bought vapes not cigarettes for her guests!

If you honestly believe this article will stop voters ending 13 years of Tory misery you are deluded.
She is a 43 year old grandma ffs, and could be home secretary one day, a fine example to her grand kids

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a 43 year old grandma ffs, and could be home secretary one day, a fine example to her grand kids

1] You are taking an article on national world as being 100% accurate.

2] Why have you brought her age into this is there an age when you should stop enjoying yourself on holiday is she the only politician to drink heavily while on holiday? she has a high pressure job she is on holiday if she wants to have a few drinks at a party so be it, does the article say she got hammered and disgraced herself or she turns up at work p****d and not able to do her job?

3] A recent poll here showed the majority of us drink more than 35 units a week which is far more than the article suggest she drinks regularly and i imagine the majority of us are older than her does that make us unfit to do our jobs?
(the article doesn't say she drinks heavily every week!)

Last edited:
1] You are taking an article on national world as being 100% accurate.

2] Why have you brought her age into this is there an age when you should stop enjoying yourself on holiday is she the only politician to drink heavily while on holiday? she has a high pressure job she is on holiday if she wants to have a few drinks at a party so be it, does the article say she got hammered and disgraced herself or she turns up at work p****d and not able to do her job?

3] A recent poll here showed the majority of us drink more than 35 units a week which is far more than the article suggest she drinks regularly and i imagine the majority of us are older than her does that make us unfit to do our jobs?
(the article doesn't say she drinks heavily every week!)
She is in the public eye which is not good when trying to create an image, and there is no smoke without fire,

She is in the public eye which is not good when trying to create an image, and there is no smoke without fire,
Can I agaim remind you that under lockdown several senior Tory politicians broke their own laws and had parties leading to the resignation of their own primemiister, to suggest an article about one labour front bencher having a few drinks on holiday could stop labour winning the next election is laughable.

Last edited:
Bored.

If you're a Tory supporter:
"This is terrible. She should be ashamed. This is why it'll be a catastrophe when labour get in. The country is going to ruin. (I'm ignoring the fact that Gove, Boris etc do coke, stop looking at them!)"

If you're a Labour supporter: "this is good. We all know they're doing it, at least she's honourable in that she admits it. It's far worse that Gove does coke and keeps is secret"

In short, all this fake outrage is based on your political leanings.

In short, all this fake outrage is based on your political leanings.

Where is the fake outrage all i have done is post facts instead of pure speculation.

The bottom line, she didn't break any laws or harm anyone there is no evidence that she drank too much and disgraced herself and the labour party and i would be very surprised if any labour supporter would decide not to vote Labour at the general election because of this story, to say this is the reason they will not win the next election was ridiculous.

so this is now new Labour and, the reason they won't win the next election, god help us

Where is the fake outrage all i have done is post facts instead of pure speculation.

The bottom line, she didn't break any laws or harm anyone there is no evidence that she drank too much and disgraced herself and the labour party and i would be very surprised if any labour supporter would decide not to vote Labour at the general election because of this story, to say this is the reason they will not win the next election was ridiculous.
She is openly bragging about it, how can somebody who makes a cocktail call venom gets a head teachers wife ****** her kids call her the vape dragon, what a great example to young people, if starman has any balls he will sack her, i don't believe this for minute but it's funny

gets a head teachers wife ******
Wow send her to the tower, I didn't see any mention of her forcing the teacher to drink it?

You said -

so this is now new Labour and, the reason they won't win the next election, god help us

This non news story that I am surprised if true non of the other papers have jumped on is not going to stop labour winning the election you ****** up posting it and all you are now doing is trying to dig yourself out of the hole you created, keep digging!

if starman has any balls he will sack her, i don't believe this for minute but it's funny

How strange I don't remember you being so vocal when the tories had all those parties during lockdown, I think it's blatantly obvious from this thread why!

Last edited:
"There's no smoke without fire" is the most cretinous argument. I've seen it many times on this forum, often on threads that want to lynch paedos, guilty or not, because there's no smoke without fire, is there?
Let's make some hideous and totally unwarranted accusation against @Rodcx500z , shall we. Let's have a bit of a chat about it and then let it fizzle out through lack of substance and evidence. Every time Rod's name crops up in whatever context, he's going to be linked with that accusation, AND QUITE RIGHTLY SO, BECAUSE THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, IS THERE!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back