wow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o dear, so because i have an opinion i need to take my head for a wobble, if you think for one minute i believe that head line, well you obviously do because of the insult you have thrown, if you can't converse without insults there is nothing more to say
Wow out of that full post all you can pick out for discussion is me calling your excuse about posting the OP ********, you really couldn't make this up.

I will post this again just to put the whole thread into perspective -
we are living in a time when thousands of hard working decent familys can't even afford a holiday, so you think it would be ok for her to potentially be prime minister, it has plenty to do with it
And when the Tories were illegally partying under lockdown we were living in times when you couldn't go to a funeral to bury a family member and couldn't go to the care home to see relatives at end of life i think what she did pales into insignificance when you look at the Tories behaviour.

What have the torys got to do with it i support neither, and i agree what they did was dispicable, i note how you ignore the insult you threw at me

You are saying one woman's drinking on holiday will stop labour getting in at the next election i dont believe you ever said the same about this lots "Dispicable" behaviour.

I apologise if calling your OP a load of ******** has upset you it was a joke (see what i did there) "Suck it up buttercup" ;)

I was refering to i need a head wobble, i could insult you a lot if i wanted but i will not give you the satisfaction of wielding your power to ban me acheers.wink...

I dont ban people unless its warranted and even then its a team decision not mine alone but you already know that dont you :roll:

Less for a laugh and more to make a political point about Labour, you're just upset because your BS has been called out.

The reason the country is going to the dogs is because people are more interested in tabloid tales about politicians than actual policy. But this kind of story in particular always seems to have a nasty element of sexism in the way the media present it - if a male politician has some beers he's just one of the lads, but god forbid that a female politician has a good time. Even if you take alcohol out of it, you saw it in the absolute kicking Sanna Marin got for daring to go to a music festival whilst PM of Finland.
1692639721886.png
Not surprised! I seen better legs hanging out of a birds nest!

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who never really has a foot in any poltical camp, I am not in the slightest bit offended by this.

In some weird messed up way I kind of like seeing a more human side to our politicians.

If shes drinking fosters though, they I will call for her resignation. Her judgement cannot be trusted at that point.

Latest posts

Back