Your Homebrew is Taking Over our Home !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking up all the freezer with hops always annoys swmbo

forgot about that one..yes that annoys her, even if there is only one thin vacuum pack of them (though normally theres a lot more...esp the home grown ones that are not vacuum packed).

My wife (who is a diamond tbh) found my 'Yeast Lab' in the top of our Fridge and rolled her eyes :rolleyes: and had a rant about 'your home brew is taking over our house' - again.

Included phrases like 'started with beer bottles in the bedroom', 'then kegs in the spare room', 'no room left in the garage for all your sh**'.

She cannot undertand how I've got a brewfridge in the garage and still need to 'infiltrate' the family fridge :lol:

What do your other halfs struggle with ?

Here is my Yeast lab that caused such indignation once discovered:

Can't see a problem there Spapro, except, of course, those eggs....:whistle:

So thats it then. We need 2 fridges in the garage and all the other stuff. One for the brew fridge and one as a fridge. Or even better a brew fridge and a fridge freezer (fot the hops). So anything else that usually gets stored in the garage will have to go in the house. See how she likes that.

I'm very lucky, I get no grief whatsoever despite taking over the garage, having a hop drawer in the freezer and slowly taking over a shelf in the kitchen fridge with yeast. It's a good job she likes ale!

ce41a7aba5dcd31bab568ccba35ff95d.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

Latest posts

Back