April Competition - Lagers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to be in. I have a schwarzbier bottle conditioning right now and a steam beer fermenting away currently. The latter is a SMASH with WLP830. My friend gave me an unlabeled bag of hops, he didn't know what they are, so it's a mystery hop beer.

Anyway, if these sound good for the competition please PM your address and I'll send them over when they're ready 👍
They both sound great, PM on its way 👍

I'd like to enter please. Got a Helles that's been conditioning for a few months and needs a good judging!

While the lagers seen in pubs and on supermarket shelves in the UK are perhaps not the best examples of style, it's really encouraging to see how many of us seem to be submitting a Helles or similar - I'm sure I've read this is very much a brewer's beer 👍💪🍻😋

Hi, I will definitely have my second attempt at Italian Pils to send. Might also send you my last Altbier if it's conditioned in time

I've also received an old ale and an Ernest X pale ale. No details, and not sure they are for the comp? Sorry if I've missed or forgotten something!

Latest posts

Back