Competition Schedule 2023

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's the new schedule for the new year. same as last year unless there's any objections. If you fancy judging please post which month. It is key that you pre-read the Rules, especially around judging within two weeks of closing date (end of each month)

January 2023 - American Pale Ales - @dave_77

February 2023 - Dark Beers - @brewhaha

March 2023 - Freestyle - @Stu's Brews

April 2023 - lager/kolsch/pseudo lager to include European and American styles - @Alastair70

May 2023 - American Pale Ales - @Nicks90

June 2023 - Dark Beers - @NormanHurst

July 2023 - Belgian beers - @Oneflewover

August 2023 - British Pale Ales, Bitters and Milds - @pilgrimhudd

September 2023 - American Pale Ales - @AJA

October 2023 Dark Beers - @phildo79

November 2023 - lager/kolsch/pseudo lager to include European and American styles - @Broken Toe

December 2023 - Freestyle - @Leon103

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done a few, and haven't been active on here lately (life getting in the way), but I'd be interested in the July Belgian comp. Happy to step back though for reasons outlined above

I haven't had a go at this for a couple of years so would love to judge a dark beer month. February?

I've done a few, and haven't been active on here lately (life getting in the way), but I'd be interested in the July Belgian comp. Happy to step back though for reasons outlined above

I haven't had a go at this for a couple of years so would love to judge a dark beer month. February?
Done

Happy to do September or October, if still available? Dark would be more my style but I did dark this year. Easy either way.

Could I do September 2023 - APAs if its still available pretty please?

Latest posts

Back