Best all-in-one brewing system

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stage2 it may be a bit off topic but not that far so I would post the profiles for other users to look at in this thread and if the OP wants I can move it

Last edited:
Yep we all have our own way of doing things I’ve just watched this might generate a few comments

Hey mate, just thought I'd put a bit of background to the video.. my mate forgot his boiler (which we planned to boil in) so ended up just boiling it in my brewzilla. We normally do full brews on the brewzilla👌thanks for tuning into the video! 🍻

Hey mate, just thought I'd put a bit of background to the video.. my mate forgot his boiler (which we planned to boil in) so ended up just boiling it in my brewzilla. We normally do full brews on the brewzilla👌thanks for tuning into the video! 🍻
Just as a side note to this - have had so many problems with brewzilla, efficiency off, stuck mashes, stuck sparges, pump blocks... Starting to think the best way is an orange mash tun myself!

Yes just watched myself.
Expensive use of a bz4 as a boiler. Many much cheaper alternatives available to boil wort.
Much too much yeast nutrient used especially as wine nutrient.

I would say that neither of them has a clue but I do not hold back.

Found out you can share your BZ profiles. So I've changed the name of them to make them easy to find :-

In the rapt portal go to profiles then search profiles. Type in HBF into the search box and it will bring up my profiles for strike, mash and boil. Each profile contains a single step that does the work and then there are alerts which send you messages. You can clone them which I assume puts them into your profiles.

To change them for example change the mash temp from 65 to 67 and the duration from 30 to 60 minutes go into the profile, click the bar with the down arrow under 'steps' and change the target temp from 65 to 67 and the duration from 30 to 60. Then save it.

Then send it to your BZ using the download button on the profiles summary change. The BZ must be on to do this. You only need to send profiles to the BZ once, if you change again (say you want to mash at 65) just change the target temperature, save it and your BZ will download the new profile when you run it.

athumb..

Latest posts

Back