Bevie and Keg King Distributing Partnership.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for an Apollo but would settle for a chubby . I emailed Brew2bottle to see when chubbys would be back in stock they got back to me and said 4 to 6 weeks .
I would imagine if they can restock chubbys they would also be able to get the Apollo range .
I was also hoping how to get an Apollo but gave up and got one of their last remaining Chubbys.

It's a shame they are still not available from a UK retailer though, especially after the announcement back in April ! 😴

I’ve used these guys a couple of times and it’s good service. I’ll be ordering one this week.

I was waiting for a chubby or Apollo . Though having measured my fridge I am not sure if the Apollo will fit the fridge in its stand . I am presently thinking about a Kegland Kegmenter bit dearer and not conical but SS so will last longer . Been needing a new fermenter for a while so a decision needs to be made

I was waiting for a chubby or Apollo . Though having measured my fridge I am not sure if the Apollo will fit the fridge in its stand . I am presently thinking about a Kegland Kegmenter bit dearer and not conical but SS so will last longer . Been needing a new fermenter for a while so a decision needs to be made
While you're thinking about it get a bigger fridge 😉

This is the latest update I have had from Bevie.
Kelsey (Bevie)

Sep 5, 2022, 11:44 GMT+1

Hi Dave

I am sorry I do not have any updates for you at the moment, other than if we stock the Apollo range its looking more like end of this year or early 2023 I am sorry to say.
We're having difficulty arranging shipping due to freight increases. We want to bring these products to the market but it needs to be good value for the customer, so I don't have any solid answers for you at this stage.

But I would ensure you have let your local homebrew store know you want these so they can be ready to order them in as soon as they're available to them.

Kind regards
Kelsey - Customer Experience Manager - Bevie

Funny that KK products are available all over europe (well Norway,Sweden & Denmark at least)at reasonable prices. Must be a BREXIT thing.
Now thinking of ordering some Ultratap Twist's in the US and picking up when I am there in December.

Last edited:
Funny that KK products are available all over europe (well Norway,Sweden & Denmark at least)at reasonable prices. Must be a BREXIT thing.
Now thinking of ordering some Ultratap Twist's in the US and picking up when I am there in December.
Maybe I'm just being sceptical but the promises keg king made back in April may have just been to stop us buying kegland products 🤔
Maybe Kegland should buyout Keg King !! At least they seem to be able to get their products to the UK.

I had direct correspondence with Keg King back in late June, they confirmed a shipment of their smaller items was already on route to the UK. This initial shipment would be followed by a larger container with their larger items, fermenters etc.

Not sure what to believe now given the lack of any available KK product in the UK market!

I had direct correspondence with Keg King back in late June, they confirmed a shipment of their smaller items was already on route to the UK. This initial shipment would be followed by a larger container with their larger items, fermenters etc.

Not sure what to believe now given the lack of any available KK product in the UK market!
My experience of KK products extends to three Snub Nose fermenters, bought from Brew2Bottle. The whole purchasing experience was not good - one of the fermenters had a fault which has never been resolved (despite assurances on this forum from the claimed new owner of B2B), another had a missing cap gasket. I would say, having had experience of KK and Kegland, that the much trumpeted (by some) superiority of KK gear is cobblers - their stuff is not made any better than Kegland, and suffers from much worse after sales service. Spares for KK fermenters seem to be non-existent (even on their Australian website) whereas Kegland supply all the bits needed to keep their gear going, and at reasonable prices.

I still prefer my snub nose fermenters to the Fermzilla ones I had before, for several reasons, but I do not feel inclined to invest any more in the brand. Several members of this forum have given assurances about the future availability of KK kit (whether these claims are based on genuine inside knowledge or something else one can only guess). Kegland kit is good, it is subject to constant evolution and, more importantly, it is here: why wait for the fabled arrival of a mysteriously delayed KK container?

Last edited:
My experience of KK products extends to three Snub Nose fermenters, bought from Brew2Bottle. The whole purchasing experience was not good - one of the fermenters had a fault which has never been resolved (despite assurances on this forum from the claimed new owner of B2B), another had a missing cap gasket. I would say, having had experience of KK and Kegland, that the much trumpeted (by some) superiority of KK gear is cobblers - their stuff is not made any better than Kegland, and suffers from much worse after sales service. Spares for KK fermenters seem to be non-existent (even on their Australian website) whereas Kegland supply all the bits needed to keep their gear going, and at reasonable prices.

I still prefer my snub nose fermenters to the Fermzilla ones I had before, for several reasons, but I do not feel inclined to invest any more in the brand. Several members of this forum have given assurances about the future availability of KK kit (whether these claims are based on genuine inside knowledge or something else one can only guess). Kegland kit is good, it is subject to constant evolution and, more importantly, it is here: why wait for the fabled arrival of a mysteriously delayed KK container?
If you are happy with Keg Land product stick with them. I can't understand why you would even be bothered even looking at other Keg King product after your experience with them.

Latest posts

Back