Bevie and Keg King Distributing Partnership.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered an Apollo from Ikegger last night. I am happy with my Chubby and in desperate need of a new fermenter after accidentally cleaning my Allrounder with hot water (note to self, check the tap before cleaning). Time will tell if it was the right choice, though Ikegger don't have the new Spundy Valve as yet which I also wanted.
When it arrives, I will update my thoughts on here.

I ordered an Apollo from Ikegger last night. I am happy with my Chubby and in desperate need of a new fermenter after accidentally cleaning my Allrounder with hot water (note to self, check the tap before cleaning). Time will tell if it was the right choice, though Ikegger don't have the new Spundy Valve as yet which I also wanted.
Me too. Just ordered it now. I already have the spunding valve from the junior king. Looking forward to giving it its first run. Not going to bother with pressure ferments at this stage though. It’s the closed transfer I’m after and it’s great this has got a thermo wall, a dry hop port and you can get your hand in to clean.

BrewUK have the Spundy valve, but it is horrendously expensive!

I thought Anvil already existed in the US market? Are you saying it looks like they are going to rebadge KK stuff as Anvil for the European market?
It does. No they are not rebranding for the European market, for the US market. I guess that any Blichmann retailer can buy the rebranded products for sale anywhere they choose, but this isn't a route I would take.

It does. No they are not rebranding for the European market, for the US market. I guess that any Blichmann retailer can buy the rebranded products for sale anywhere they choose, but this isn't a route I would take.

Got ya. Would've helped if I had clicked the link. So Blichmann are expanding their range by rebranding KK stuff.

Apollo is in the UK in Bevies warehouse. I inquired about it today. Keep your eyes out for these. They are/will be compatible with a few different combinations, including a fitting for a bicycle pump instead of the picnic pump. Or even go for an electric air pump, save on gas. Fill the bag with your brew and use the air pressure to force it out.

003.JPG

Apollo is in the UK in Bevies warehouse. I inquired about it today. Keep your eyes out for these. They are/will be compatible with a few different combinations, including a fitting for a bicycle pump instead of the picnic pump. Or even go for an electric air pump, save on gas. Fill the bag with your brew and use the air pressure to force it out.

View attachment 74774
Any news on the Ultratap Twist?

You would have thought Keg King themselves would have commented by now.
Is only to there advantage if the real situation with there products in the UK is out there.

Must admitted I will be a bit annoyed if the Keg King products are in the UK. I purchased the Apollo from Ikegger only because the information available from Bevie looked like it could be sometime before they were here.

Must admitted I will be a bit annoyed if the Keg King products are in the UK. I purchased the Apollo from Ikegger only because the information available from Bevie looked like it could be sometime before they were here.
I sometimes wonder if speculation that items are here or imminent, are just a ploy to reduce sales of the main competion products (Kegland)🤔

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back