Black pudding

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love black pudding and could eat it by the yard. Except for the Spanish version- morcillas- which is absolutely mingin'
Good old Black Pudding Bertha world champion of that most deadly of the marital arts, Ecky Thump.
Here's the song:

Last edited by a moderator:
My dinner in Brussels last Saturday. Black Pudding, White Pudding, Mash, Apple. Perfect.

20230401_203746.jpg

I have an English butcher not far from me makes a good black pudding, adds it to sausages and porkpies, but my preference is the German Blutwurst which I buy from the Deli and Blutwurst with pig tongue. They are about 100mm round and great for sandwiches or frying. Eat cold on the left or fry (on the right)
1680897369542.png

Blutwurst with pig tongue
Blutwurst with pig tongue.
1680897423598.png

White pudding aint that sausage :confused.:
No it is a white pudding the same butcher who makes the black pudding makes them, tried it once not as good as black pudding though I do like white wurst in a roll with loads of English mustard, that was my Saturday breakfast in my bachelor days. Best cure for hangovers.

I love black pudding and could eat it by the yard. Except for the Spanish version- morcillas- which is absolutely mingin'
Good old Black Pudding Bertha world champion of that most deadly of the marital arts, Ecky Thump.
Here's the song:

don't forget the funky gibbon or make a daft noise for christmas either.

As a kid they were the best records my parents bought.... well maybe not wink...

White pudding aint that sausage :confused.:
Oh Chippy, no! There’s a whole world of offal based delicacies you need to start exploring🧠🫁🫀. White pudding is the first rung on a very tasty ladder. Its a bit like haggis, but less oatmeal, less pepper and looks like a sausage with the girth of a black pudding.

Last edited:
Back