Censorship

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong again, if you followed my request we would both have returned to the original topic and the Patel debate would have ended.

Thankfully it looks like it now has.

Why should I stop talking about an appropriate topic because you've requested me to. I've explained very clearly why it was pertinent to the topic. If you don't want to debate Patel, that's your lookout, but I won't stop discussing an issue just because it doesn't fit your narrative of how a topic should go.

I hope others can see the irony of the thread given the title.

Why should I stop talking about an appropriate topic because you've requested me to. I've explained very clearly why it was pertinent to the topic. If you don't want to debate Patel, that's your lookout, but I won't stop discussing an issue just because it doesn't fit your narrative of how a topic should go.

I hope others can see the irony of the thread given the title.
I do as the poster 😂

I cannot be bothered going round in more circles with you over this i do wish you were a man of your word (see your quote below) we could have ended this at post #75 but its become blatantly obvious you must have the final word so to bring this to a close you win well done no further discussion is needed!

BrewDD2 said -
You only had an issue with my post and sought to "return to the topic" because it was contrary to your views. Anyways, enjoy your echo chamber. I'm out.

Last edited:
I cannot be bothered going round in more circles with you over this i do wish you were a man of your word (see your quote below) we could have ended this at post #75 but its become blatantly obvious you must have the final word so to bring this to a close you win well done no further discussion is is needed!

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back