Cheap kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoonigan

Reaction score
Hello,

I seem to remember a thread about cheap corni kegs for sale about £35 iirc, can anyone shed any light as I would like a couple for my birthday.

Thanks

Paul

Go to the .ie site and buy in euros using paypal. strength of the pound against the euro makes them even cheaper.

Go to the .ie site and buy in euros using paypal. strength of the pound against the euro makes them even cheaper.

42 Euro = £29.76 at the moment. Then there's your 5% HBF member discount too. Don't know what they would charge for postage, and their VAT rate is 23% I think. Still cheap if you ask me....

i just go one,

ordered on tuesday, shipped on wednesday, delivered friday - to glasgow, scotland.

with discount 39.85euros for keg + 8.95euros delivery.

£34.61 in real money.

don't know what my bank would charge for paying in a different currency. still cheaper than anywhere else i've found, including gumtree.

mine came pressurised with a still fresh smell of lemonade and a little residue in the bottom.

i suggest buying a replacement o-ring set as i've boiled all the components and the rings still smell of lemonade.

Back