Curry...!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is worrying Clint, you are the curry king - hope you get your curry mojo back.

BTW bit of feedback on the no-base-gravy Madras: was excellent but didn't half make me f@rt with all those onions, so went back to base gravy with a dollop of that baked onion puree.

Well I'm feeling a bit low at the moment and flipped a bit..
I've fished my stuff out the bin...it was thrown in the boxes I keep the packets in and the bin was empty,so just a case of liftingthe boxes back out..I've chucked a fair bit since. The rest is OK. I'll need a restock but salvaged mainly coz I'm a tight ar5e!
Such fun.

I've fished my stuff out the bin...it was thrown in the boxes I keep the packets in and the bin was empty,so just a case of liftingthe boxes back out..I've chucked a fair bit since. The rest is OK. I'll need a restock but salvaged mainly coz I'm a tight ar5e!
Such fun.
Sorry to hear that Clint. I hope it's just a one-off. I could say until the cows come home not to let anything get you down but everyone is different.

Such fun.
Keep chatting here Clint. Sending my best.

I’ve made some of Al’s 30 minute curries. They are very similar to how I made mine before except I used raw blended onions & cooked them down.

I make hybrid Al/Misty curries using the Al onion base but with Misty spices which are a good fit with how I like my curry. It’s also handy for freestyle when I do a quick & dirty ruby murray.

Back