fav music

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis...70's in particular.
Just watch the Aloah from Hawaii concert... absolute master of his art.
I get the chills watching this every time...

My tastes are pretty broad. I probably listen to American punk and alt-country more than any other genres, but also love hard rock, indie-pop, indie-rock, psych-rock, a bit of metal and some hip hop.

These guys are my absolute favourites at the moment though:

Mostly metal (death, thrash, black, grindcore etc), punk, ska, hip hop, classical, jazz, reggae, pop (I do love a bit of Kylie), digital hardcore (being a frequent visitor to Berlin all my life you couldn’t avoid it) and most stuff from the 80s and 90s (a lot of memories there, also black spots hahaha).

I tend to go with where my mood is at the time but radio 2 is almost always on in the car.

Love most music, I think Blues would take first spot for me, to many top guitarists to mention. Here is Clapton.

White man sings the blues - Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac were the dogs dangles not the part yankee pop band of later years. Anything by The Beatles, I remember the world being black and white before The Beatles.

Back