Fermenter Landscape

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamBrewster

Regular.
Reaction score
Bottled my dubbel this morning, yeast worked wonders down to 1007 so 7%. Colour's a little light but taste is promising.
This amazing landscape appeared as the FV emptied
PXL_20210201_102233820.jpg
PXL_20210201_102346596.jpg

Not sure where all the 'muck' is coming from but it regularly looms menacingly from the depths so I thought I would share a picture...

Amazing the 'gunk' at the bottom of the fv isn't it! I was sure something was wrong the first time, but never caused me any issues - apparently good for plants though I don't have any (my dad use to put it in his cabbages, until a ram and my dad's dog got into the veg patch and ate the freshly sodden cabbage and both got drunk - farm living!)

Love pictures like that? Have you ever had the crazy mad medusa krausen. I've had it about 3 times, got pix somewhere. It was early doors so I just assumed it was what things were like and didn't panic.

Same thing happened the first time I had turbulence on a plane. My girlfriend said "Oh, you've never had turbulence - it's a bit scary but nothing to worry about." Then the plane started ducking and rolling all over the shop and I was like "Oh, I'd probably be worried about this if you hadn't said - it's really fun!" then looked and her and the row over were cacking themselves and there was a distant shrieking. I was protected by my bubble of ignorance. Yay.

https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/threads/insane-crust-on-st-peters-ipa-photo.19462/

Latest posts

Back