HBC BIAB Starter Kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks for that Spapro.
Have a weekend home alone coming up, so could be ideal for me to get up to speed with this type of kit and start building stock for Christmas.

Many thanks for that Spapro.
Have a weekend home alone coming up, so could be ideal for me to get up to speed with this type of kit and start building stock for Christmas.

No problem, its a great value offer.

I chose free delivery and it did take about a week to arrive, if you need it quicker I assume they have a faster delivery option available at checkout. Just a thought if you want it for this coming weekend.

Not this weekend, have the Duloe 10th annual beer and cider festival to stumble through on Saturday, so even Sunday would be a bad idea I reckon.
Still tossing this over in my mind to be honest, can't decide whether to pick this up or just the boiler with a hop strainer.
I've no desire to use the chiller as I've not had any issue doing no-chill so far, plus the waste water bothers me.
Ahhhhhh man, why did I move house!?!?!?!

I went for the Peter's Stout. I don't intend to do many stouts or full length brews, this would be handy to get on and bottled ready for the winter months.

Does anyone have a discount code for thehomebrewcompany? Going to be ordering cornis and grain at the end of the month and every penny helps lol

Thinking about it a plate won't work because I think it will effect the boil, unless I drain the wort out after the mash to remove the plate. I can't find anything else in the house to use.

Back