Heating Element Company. Trouble Ordering

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mashman

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had had any trouble ordering from The Heating Element Company lately.
For several days now I have been trying to order some elements from them but as you go through the checkout process and try to agree to their terms the website just takes you straight back to their homepage as if the agree and decline buttons take you to the same page.
Rang them the other week but they didn't seem over interested that their site might have a problem and I'm trying to see if has proved troublesome for others. Have e-mailed them to see if they can do my order over the phone or by e-mail so will see what happens.

Not ordered recently but just phone them and ask for sales, they'll do everything over the phone :thumb:

Yeah did do last week but phone orders incur a handling charge but they did say that they would waver it if I had any further problems.
Just tried ordering on a friends pooter too and same trouble. :?

What browser are you using? I had the same trouble in Google Chrome so tried it in Internet Explorer and it went through without any problems. If you're using Firefox or Safari this may be the issue.

Latest posts

Back