Hello from London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterP

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My interest in home brewing was revived last autumn when we had a bumper crop of apples at our allotment. I ended up making about 60 litres of cider using a juicing machine (very time consuming!) most of which is still in the cellar maturing. I turned to the Internet for advice and came across this forum and have been using it ever since.

I did a bit of beer making in the mid 70s. I had a girlfriend at the time whose father made fantastic tasting beer using Tom Caxton Bitter kits which he diluted to 48 pints. He would sit in the living room by himself in the evening drinking his beer listening to records by Bert Kaempfert and James Last. Happy days! I could never get mine to taste anywhere near as good as his so gave up after a few failed attempts.

Things seemed to have improved a lot since then and I have now made a few beer kits with some success. I am learning a lot as I go along and enjoying the whole process. Cheers!

Back