Hello from Peterborough!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great we could meet up one day,it'd be great to chat to another brewer. I know wil who used to be head brewer at oakham but he's know in Newark area so don't really see him anymore

Well I'm hardly in the know myself but with this forum and trial and error I think I'm getting better! Have you looked online at brewers select in fengate,they're great if you buy in bulk I've opened an account 😉

I've emailed them on how to go about setting up an account but had no reply. Their price for 25kg of MO is fantastic so definitely want to go to them!

If you want we can go halves on hops and malts. I mainly get mo, pilsner, extra pale and ipa malt. Always get centennial hops (1kg £10) and then a more expensive one citra or galaxy but sharing would make it more affordable

I'll be placing an order on Thursday for Friday pick up. Probably extra pale or pilsner malt. If you want some you can have it at cost. We should swap details. Can I just put my phone number on here?

Back