how old are you and how long you been brewing?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to add to this that although there are 'generations' apparent, I think it is great (and I am truly grateful) that we all have this medium to share our wide and varied experiences and help each other along the way :thumb:

Wez said:
are you on another one of your wind-up evenings
Meeeeee, wind-up, never let it be said!!!!
It would appear that I have wicked sense of humour :twisted: :twisted:
Being the oldest fart in town, I need a little bit of compensation.
Yes it was a compliment; as I posted after Matchfest!

36 brewing myself for one whole year
my dad has been at it since the early 70s mostly wines as my uncle had a fruit shop or two
earliest memory is tasting stout extract so bitter but so tasty

I'm 27 and have been brewing for 3 or 4 months, have done a Youngs bitter kit and a Tom Caxton real ale - both have come out great! Wish I'd discovered home brewing about 7 years ago - I already feel sickened at the thought of going to a shop and buying beer!

Gotta step up my operations now - am currently buying in more kits, pressure barrels and bottles :D

24, have been brewing for a year and a half. Have done 2 kits, 5 extract beers, and about to finish my first WOW (thanks Wurzel/Moley!) I've never put on a woolly jumper in my life, and I'm not even halfway to 50, so I definitely don't fit the stereotype!

Currently 40 and swiftly getting towards 41, been brewing for 2 years now but taken the last 9 monts off brewing as I just did not have the heart to brew properly except for a few ginger beers which have turned out quite well.

Back