If I ever own a pub...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunned Monkey

Reaction score
...it'll be called "The Downstairs Loo"

385243_10150400477297399_721802398_8798556_2005955967_n.jpg

Bad brew? Never met one... (except Stella, obviously) :mrgreen:

That's the old Coopers FV.

During my wilderness years (90-93) I lived on a highland estate. My accommodation was a mobile home next to the deer larder. Because I didn't have much room I used it for brewing beer kits. I called my brewery the stags head brewery as one day I went in to check my brew only to find 3 stags heads staring at me on the bench next to my brew.

I also had a couch and tv in the deer larder but that is another story.

We have been in this place for 5 months and used that loo maybe 5 times. Plus it's chuffing freezing in there at the moment! :cheers:

OK here goes

I used to store stuff in the deer larder out of the shooting season. Anyway I had just moved in and taken a telly to the Highlands, bad move you didn't get reception where I was so I left it on the side in the deer larder. Some one had put an old sofa in there ready to be moved into a cottage on the estate.

Anyway it was the week of new Year and the bosses son who I had never meet, turned up with his mates from london, Range rover barber jacketed city tw*ts for a bit of shooting. I came back from work to see the lights on in the deer larder so I went in and shouted out

"What the F*$k are you doing in my living room I want to watch the telly"

Six rather bemused City Tw*ts appologised perfusly not knowing where to put themselves. I just burst out into laughter then a bottle of scotch appeared and I was happy :D :D :lol: :lol:

I used to drive my boss's range rover but again that is another story.

Sorry there wa no fava beans and chianti.

Latest posts

Back