June Forum Comp - Dark Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some Strong Scotch Ale almost done. SRM around 17. Will it do?

Hey @Oneflewover - any sign of mine yet? Would have been a triangular box with "Mr Beer Taster" on the label :) First entry in a comp - not sure whether I'm excited or terrified! ashock1
No sign yet buddy. When did you post it? Please don't sweat, it really is a bit of fun and a chance for some constructive feedback. šŸ˜

Itā€™s starting to look like a bumper crop! Are you getting scared yet? ;)
10 beers received so far, with a further 10 potentially. I'll post in the comp schedule thread because as a lone judge (my wife is a complete lightweight) I'm probably approaching the point where, yes, I am a little bit apprehensive šŸ¤Ŗ

No sign yet buddy. When did you post it? Please don't sweat, it really is a bit of fun and a chance for some constructive feedback. šŸ˜

Think I posted it Friday, hopefully turns up soon although I know post has been slow. Posted a couple of bottles to some mates as well and they've only turned up in the last day or two. Looking forward to the feedback! athumb..

Hey @Oneflewover - any sign of mine yet? Would have been a triangular box with "Mr Beer Taster" on the label :) First entry in a comp - not sure whether I'm excited or terrified! ashock1
Received today mate, so all is good.
I know it's a stout but any more details? The New Competition rules.
suggest that it would be great to know name of beer, ABV etc. Cheers šŸ‘

Received today mate, so all is good.
I know it's a stout but any more details? The New Competition rules.
suggest that it would be great to know name of beer, ABV etc. Cheers šŸ‘

Ah, hadn't seen that - apols!

It's a Milk Chocolate Stout
7.5% ABV
Name: Failte
Brewers name: BrewBru (my pet homebrew name!)
All Grain

Hope that is enough to warrant an entry :)

Latest posts

Back