Kegerator Tap Labeling

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splinter

Reaction score
Hi All, I recently treated myself to a 3 tap kegerator and wondered whether it was possible to purchase a clip on fitting so I can mark and identify which beer is on different taps, a smaller version of what pubs use to identify the beer on tap.

I have a pair of these that I was gifted by @St00 because they didn’t fit his taps:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_B0DOJT
The don’t fit my taps either so I’m happy to “pay it forward” and send them to you gratis if you can make use of them. You’ll be one short though

I use small reusable chalk boards hung on with twine and coloured chalk pens to write with.

20200814_202427.jpg

Do you need my address, how can we work this and can I pay for postage?
Yea, please PM me your address and I’ll send them. When they were sent to me I didn’t pay for the postage so I won’t ask you to

Hi Splinter you need to remove that address if poss and PM Mick we try to avoid personal info as it is not very safe to publish it. if you click on the members avatar it allows you to private message if I am not correct somebody will tell you how

I sent you a PM earlier as I wasn’t sure if you could send them still being a new member (you should have a notification in an envelope at the top of your screen). I’ve copied your address so you might want to edit your post (click the arrow beside the ellipsis at the bottom of your post and select edit) to remove it from the public forum.

Latest posts

Back