London And South East Craft Beer Competition.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.. Maybe I should submit a bottle of the Beer produced on the course I did with UBEW a few weeks back (yet to write a review)... I doubt it would fair well!

Also noticed that entries for the national homebrew comp can be submitted from 1st March - this one has room for 350 entries but will still fill up quickly I bet.

rodabod - would you have time to do a barley wine for the L&SE comp?

It's what I have already prepared for it. I just don't know if it's my best beer, but then at least the category will likely be smaller since most people seem to be brewing pales and IPAs these days.

Yeah I'd noticed that some categories have significantly less entries, and its worth considering, but you'd hope that you're best beer would earn more points from the judges in whatever category it's in.

I was hoping to improve on my score for an oatmeal stout in the Black Friday Comp with an improved but properly brewed to style recipe, but it'll have to wait till the National. - I have an alarm set for the 1st March!

Latest posts

Back