Member of the year.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2019 is round the corner so time to Nominate your favourite poster of the year (I will do my best to keep a running total)

You dont have to give a reason but feel free to add one if you like.

Last edited:
Thanks DOJ but I meant those members who have helped other members throughout 2018 and deserve a mention.

Can we do more than one?
I nominate...
Dutto...forum stalwart and all round genius of brewing common sense.
And...
Gunge....for being consistently belligerent and when he was up against it getting off his **** and sorting it out.
Well done both!
:hat:

I nominate IainM and Sadfield for being very knowledgeable and willing to share that in order to help others (especially me).

You can vote for as many as you like and yourself if you deserve a mention wink...

I would like to take this opertunity to thank the mod team for all their help this year.

I think that I have read the same advice from terrym dozens of times, and he has written some very straightforward "how to guides". I'm sure that many a beginner has got off to a sound start with his advice

I vote @dad_of_jon for his many competitions.

And @Hoddy for the world cup threads. Just what the forum needed when it went a bit bland and brexit heavy. Plus for all the beer he has sent me

Finally @dan125 for sending me loads of beer especially when I wasn't brewing and had nothing to send back.

@dan125 he’s brewed an absolute boat load of beer, win a gold medal in the Welsh National, he’s very helpful and always friendly and polite and I’ve never seen him say anything stupid in the snug. Maybe the last bit is a point against himclapa

Oh and a couple I forgot to mention:

Ajhutch for very kindly sending me a few beers when I lost 90% of my back stock in a tragic multiple shelf collapse a while back.

Dad_of_jon for being very generous in his swaps and including a bottle of Boon in his last one, which I'm just about to crack open :hat:

Dutto - for being a general all round nice bloke with a lifetime of interesting stories

Myqul - Always ready to help with friendly advice.

Terrym - for sending me and another forum member free bottles of vintage ale for yeast recovery experiments, which was incredibly generous.

Running total -

Dan125 - 2

Dad of John - 2

Dutto - 2

Myqul - 2

Terrym - 2

Hoddy - 1

Gunge - 1

Ajhutch - 1

IanM - 1

Sadfield - 1

Last edited:
Oh and a couple I forgot to mention:

Ajhutch for very kindly sending me a few beers when I lost 90% of my back stock in a tragic multiple shelf collapse a while back.

Dad_of_jon for being very generous in his swaps and including a bottle of Boon in his last one, which I'm just about to crack open :hat:

Ty steve, I've enjoyed your beers as superb as ever . hope you like the 'regular' boon. The drags of the boon are well recommended for doing your own sour. Keep up the good work in 2019

Running total -

Terrym - 3

Dan125 - 2

Dad of John - 2

Dutto - 2

Myqul - 2

Hoddy - 1

Gunge - 1

Ajhutch - 1

IanM - 1

Sadfield - 1

Status