November comp - lagers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations dave and well done to everyone else.
Thanks to broken toe for judging.

So here goes.

3rd place - @DocAnna 'Core F - A'
2nd place - @pilgrimhudd 'german pils'
1st place - @dave_77 'schwarzbier'

Thank you all who sent your beers in, it has been tremendous, as always. The quality of lager in production by the homebrewers on this forum is a force to be reckoned with!

Cheers
Just back from the children's Christmas party in the church hall, so that's definitely Christmas started 🤶. Well done to everyone who sent in beers and particular congratulations to @pilgrimhudd and @dave_77 . For @Broken Toe I'm so glad you liked the same version of the 'Core-F' which was my first go at making a beer like Korev, but it's a little softer than intended. The A and B variants only differed by yeast variety, as they were from a split batch. I shouldn't be surprised really as the A version used an Omega liquid yeast, while B was a dry yeast.

I think that's all feedback in your inboxes.

Thank you again for sending the beers in and getting involved, it's rapidly becoming the highlight of my beer (bit of pun work there for you, see what I did? Beer, not year (I've always been told the best puns are explained puns))

Ladies and gents, it has been a pleasure to host this again. And seeing as no one has come forward for it. I hope to do it again next year as well.

Latest posts

Back