November comp - lagers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for whoever has the Dec comp this year. It's not looking promising...
The post just seems to be a total mess at the moment. I ordered something for. Overseas that was me at to be delivered on the 26th November. It’s been at Heathrow since the 25th and hasn’t moved.

@Fazzer it's just taken the scenic route is all...
PXL_20221207_172308009.PORTRAIT.jpg

If I've got nothing by Saturday, I'll head down the sorting office in the morning and see if they can release it....
As I said when I posted it (first class a full week ago), if it isn’t there don’t hold everything up for me just go ahead with the judging.

You can enjoy my beer when it arrives (then tell everyone it should have won).

I always go via the website. On the list of options it's there. Only issue is sometimes you need to take it to the sorting office rather than local post office but it is free collection and they print label. You can even leave in safe place and they do the rest

Royal mail are do tracking for no extra charge. Not sure why people don't use this.
I’ve just used it for the Tropical Stout Swap, used the 48hr tracking and it’s only use is to tell me that the beer has been in Yorkshire for a week without moving. At least with 2nd class you are entitled to compensation for late delivery, with 24 or 48hr tracking you aren’t.

I’ve just used it for the Tropical Stout Swap, used the 48hr tracking and it’s only use is to tell me that the beer has been in Yorkshire for a week without moving. At least with 2nd class you are entitled to compensation for late delivery, with 24 or 48hr tracking you aren’t.
So if they don't deliver you don't get compo? I had compo on a 48h tracking when my beer didn't arrive at the lab comp. Even had a letter of apology

Latest posts

Back