November comp - lagers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Royal mail are do tracking for no extra charge. Not sure why people don't use this.
I’ve just been told by the guy in the post office that this doesn’t exist and if I wanted them tracked at all it would be £11.45 as opposed to £4.40 first class

I’ve just been told by the guy in the post office that this doesn’t exist and if I wanted them tracked at all it would be £11.45 as opposed to £4.40 first class
Could this be it?
PXL_20221210_104213003.PORTRAIT.jpg

So here goes.

3rd place - @DocAnna 'Core F - A'
2nd place - @pilgrimhudd 'german pils'
1st place - @dave_77 'schwarzbier'

Thank you all who sent your beers in, it has been tremendous, as always. The quality of lager in production by the homebrewers on this forum is a force to be reckoned with!

Cheers

It does exist. Post Office and Royal mail have different post rates. I have been using the tracked service for a while.

So here goes.

3rd place - @DocAnna 'Core F - A'
2nd place - @pilgrimhudd 'german pils'
1st place - @dave_77 'schwarzbier'

Thank you all who sent your beers in, it has been tremendous, as always. The quality of lager in production by the homebrewers on this forum is a force to be reckoned with!

Cheers

Ahh great! Almost makes up for the footy! Although disapointed I lost the battle of the Schwarzbeir with @dave_77 😂

Back