November forum Comp- Lagers and pseudo.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

First of all, apologies for my tardiness in arranging this, I'll be honest it completely slipped past me (no excuse I know).

This month is my favourite of all, LAGERS. Any and all forms of larger are accepted and encouraged, from Pilsners in its many forms to Cream ales and Bocks and anything in-between.

Judging will be second weekend of December (the 9th I believe), PM me for an address.

Best of luck

I have a Czech Pilsner to enter - it's been in the keg a couple of weeks already but I'll leave it until closer to judging time to send it as I expect it'll improve a little more over the next couple of weeks 👍🍻

First in is @Caramel Ox with a Munich Dunkel
1000017658.jpg

I've got a Cold IPA on the go (fermented with lager yeast). Should be ready to send next weekend if you’re happy the style qualifies.
Unless there is some serious objection, it passes criteria for this month by my standard. Brewed using lager yeast and / or lagering processes. If kolsch or cream ales count, then so does this.

Latest posts

Back