Portable brewing stand

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intelekt

Regular.
Reaction score
I've been reviewing my shiney brewery plans!

I think I would be better off with some sort of brewing stand to hold my pots, maybe a single tier one that I can maybe use a solar pump with :hmm:

Thing is I haven't got anywhere to leave it permanently setup, and seeing as I will be getting my pots out to brew I thought I might like a portable brewing stand, if one even exists :wha:

Anyone know of any?

Not a budget option but looks pretty good and used by a few US brewers is the multi position ladder in platform mode... get one rated to hold 2 plasterers and it will support a 200l+ brewery ;) and will have other uses as well so might come out of the household budget rather than the brew budget ;)

Fil said:
Not a budget option but looks pretty good and used by a few US brewers is the multi position ladder in platform mode... get one rated to hold 2 plasterers and it will support a 200l+ brewery ;) and will have other uses as well so might come out of the household budget rather than the brew budget ;)

I use this one from Maplin, on offer at the moment:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/4x3-step-multi-function-folding-ladder-with-platform-587616

It will just take my 3 shineys & HERMS unit, but for a bit of extra space I have my boiler on a workmate I had lying around.

Latest posts

Back