Ritchies products contact?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robfor

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone got an email address for Ritchies products - their web page is suspended and google says it has closed down for some reason?

My Razorback kit is missing the yeast :(

Thanks

Speak to who ever you bought it from. It is their responsibility to sort it out.
Edit
Ritchie Products Ltd | Links
ritchieproducts.uk/links/
Give us a call on (01283) 564161. Home; About Us; Products. Beer Kits; Wine Kits; Cider Kits; Liqueur Kits; Ancillaries & Equipment

More Edits
A quick bit of searching found that Ritchies was bought by Bevie and has had it's name changed to BEVIE HANDCRAFT UK LIMITED , who can be found here Contact us - Bevie

But I still think you should speak to the people who sold you the kit

Last edited:
Speak to who ever you bought it from. It is their responsibility to sort it out.
Edit
Ritchie Products Ltd | Links
ritchieproducts.uk/links/
Give us a call on (01283) 564161. Home; About Us; Products. Beer Kits; Wine Kits; Cider Kits; Liqueur Kits; Ancillaries & Equipment
While I agree completely that it is the retailers responsibility it is also true that some times the manufacture can be quicker to respond.

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/ritchieproducts
You may also want to try messaging them on Facebook

Edit: Looks like my info won’t get you anywhere as RichardM says they have being bought out by Bevie.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back