Secret Santa 2013

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rpt said:
I'm waiting for two bottles but have received nothing. I know that one of my two have arrived though.

Asalpaws said:
I've received 1 still waiting for one more. Not seen any confirmation if my two arrived yet? T

Maybe give it another day (now we've prompted on here) and then PM/email me with any bottle(s) outstanding. If you've got one already, but are waiting on another one, then please let me know the ticket number of the one you've received and KC or I will chase. :thumb:

Anyone not to have received there beer swap by 5pm tomoz please send me a pm in order for us to chase up your bottle.
KC :thumb:

Sorry I haven't posted yet! LW5, a pilsner has been with me for a while, safe and sound. Looking forward to a sampling it! :drink:

That's three bottles chased from my groups this evening. Awaiting news on two of those still (destined for nobyipa and Asalpaws). EDIT: both now confirmed to be in the post.

If there are any more not arrived (Belgians, Christmas, Lager&Wheat, Stout and Americans) then please let me know. Any British Ales (exc Stout), tell Kinleycat.

:thumb:

Apologies, have been away for ten days, but have arrived home to find that Father Christmas has left some presents at the post office for me. Turns out its ST3 and USA4. How exciting.

unysy5a8.jpg

Received x3 a few days ago. Sorry to whoever should receive mine, it will be posted tomorrow I promise it's been such a hectic few weeks!

Lenticular APA USA2
arrived safe and sound this morning
picture update zombie runner

might have to get me sunday best out for the tasting

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :cheers:

Just remembered, to whoever receives mine I forgot to put my number on it while rushing! I did put a taster note inside it but it was sent in a plastic tube,wrapped in bubble wrap and a old Costa coffee type lid secured on with brown tape(i reused the packaging I received mine in)

Got this one a while ago. No number but I'm looking forward to tasting it!
20131223_091740.jpg

I will have to open my beers before Xmas day (flying out on the 24th) so can the mods please create a feedback sticky?

Thanks!

No new sticky needed - I think we're leaving feedback on this thread right here, to keep it all together. KC will be along to correct me otherwise!

How do you get bottles to levitate like that, Lambert? Maybe the yeast went in upside down :hmm: :D

Latest posts

Back