Secret Santa 2021

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second beer arrived today, along with a bonus gift wrapped extra. Really looking forward to trying these. Thanks to both my Santa’s 🍻

1EBE4ECA-6372-409E-8A74-D16B556C519A.jpeg

Snap, and it’s a bonus bottle for me. Thank you mystery Santa!

I am aware of a couple of bottles that still haven’t arrived. Bear with me if you get a message from me asking when you posted, it’s just to get an idea if there’re lost or caught up in the mail system somewhere.

A4B3681E-6BF7-4F92-A9E1-4BA2B32B766D.jpeg

By way of an update, and as far as I can tell, it's looking like all beers have been posted before the 18th December. There is an issue with Royal Mail and sickness at the minute and that may mean that parcels posted before the 18th either from, or destined for delivery to, some regions may not arrive by the 24th.
With that in mind the review thread can run on a bit longer if needs be to give everyone a chance to take part.

Is that right? I sent a parcel to a friend on 10th Dec, and it hasn't arrived yet; I'm getting dubious that it will now.

Is that right? I sent a parcel to a friend on 10th Dec, and it hasn't arrived yet; I'm getting dubious that it will now.
I’d be dubious too, most of these last few arrivals were posted at the tail end of last week. The Monday news story was about the amount of sick leave in the post office and 27 regions were listed as having critical staff levels.

Back