Stabbing deaths among young people hit eight-year high

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Junior Gunge has a nice ring to it though you have to admit.

I've always affectionately called him 'pup' but as he enters adolescence I'm gonna have to change that to 'dog'. It's only a nickname and still has his real one for Sundays. As for Sadiq Khan, he won't be happy until everyone in the land is Muslim. I'll stop there...

We'll, it's from Rebel Media which is a far right organisation.
What exactly is "far right" about them?
You are presumably aware that the owner is Jewish and that their notable contributors include Tanveer Ahmed (a Bangladeshi born Australian) and Jay Fayza who is the son of immigrants from Ethiopia.
I suppose Breitbart London is also "far right", despite being the only major UK news outlet headed up by an Asian.

Any one have any comments on the video not the makers of it? On the topic of rebel media its interesting on there wikepedia page it describes them as far right but if you click those word there description of what the far right is, is nothing like rebel media.

Any one have any comments on the video not the makers of it? On the topic of rebel media its interesting on there wikepedia page it describes them as far right but if you click those word there description of what the far right is, is nothing like rebel media.
While I wouldn't go quite a far as the ......... title, there's a lot of truth there.
The police should be out there protecting peoples person and property, not their butt hurt feelings.
As for the diversity carp, I'm sick to the back teeth of it. While I'm all for equality of opportunity, current "diversity" policy across the public sector is centred on equality of outcome - which generally means that if you are white, male and heterosexual, you are going to be actively discriminated against at every stage of your career and you will constantly be in competition against candidates who have had been given coaching, development opportunities and training that weren't available to you due to you having the wrong skin colour.

I stopped at "as Londoners lay bleeding in the streets what was Sadiq Khan doing while the blood flowed into the gutter"

In Amsterdam SE we only had 1 incidental random shooting every weekend.

We are catching up -

A man has died and another man has been injured in a shooting in north-west London.

The victim, believed to be in his 30s, was found with serious injuries outside Queensbury Tube station just after 21:00 BST on Tuesday and died at the scene.

The other man, in his 20s, is in hospital in a stable condition suffering from a gunshot wound.

Police said they were investigating the death as murder.

Scotland Yard said officers were called to Cumberland Road in Edgware, where they found the two men.

A crime scene remains in place in Cumberland Road and Essoldo Way, where police say the attacks are believed to have taken place.

No arrests have been made and officers are informing the victim's next-of-kin.

BBC News.

Looks like someone's been reading my mind:

What he said about the immigrants from Somalia and the Congo I have heard before from a black guy from a London sink estate.
He said immigration from these such countries had taken violence to another level.
But never mind, the people who decided to let them in will never have to live with the consequences.

Latest posts

Back