The Coronavirus thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From todays update.

111111111111.jpg

2222222.jpg

3333333.jpg

Last edited:
So Tony Hancock is being set up to take the blame for mismanaging the crisis. He promised 100k tests a day we are testing less than 20k. Over a 100 front line staff have died. Where is the promised PPE. Where is Boris, he'll sacrifice Hancock to save his useless ****.

So Tony Hancock is being set up to take the blame for mismanaging the crisis. He promised 100k tests a day we are testing less than 20k. Over a 100 front line staff have died. Where is the promised PPE. Where is Boris, he'll sacrifice Hancock to save his useless a**e.

To be fair to Boris, he's recovering from coronavirus. But I do think he was sicker than we we're lead to believe and I also think becuase he cant lead at the moment, people like Gove are positioning themselves for when th knives come out for BJ

Can't remember there being many posts when I went to bed at 11

Senior moment alert I have checked and cannot see anything that was removed I thought there were posts in the threads later in the evening

Last edited:
Some American's are completely mental. I cam across this

A poster for an End The Lockdown Rally: “Bring your children” “If you’re sick still come. It’s your right.”

All the protesters should assemble in a baseball stadium. Lock the doors for two weeks and feed them on hamburgers. See what happens. :laugh8:

Some American's are completely mental. I cam across this

A poster for an End The Lockdown Rally: “Bring your children” “If you’re sick still come. It’s your right.”

I would say unbelievable but it isn't. :mad:

Oktoberfest is cancelled

Bavaria’s leaders have cancelled Oktoberfest, the world’s biggest beer festival, due to fears that it could become a breeding ground for the coronavirus. The 210-year-old festival, which attracts six million visitors and brings in around €1bn a year, is a major event in the German calendar.

This is going too far! Extending the kids' holidays, ok; closing business, fair enough; social distancing, solves a lot of personal hygiene embarassments. But beer festivals? That's getting things out of proportion. ;)

Last edited:
This is going too far! Extending the kids' holidays, ok; closing business, fair enough; social distancing, solves a lot of personal hygiene embarassments. But beer festivals? That's getting things out of proportion.

Did you forget to add the wink smiley?

Latest posts

Back