The HBF members bottle swap thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there unless I'm doing a track day as not sure what Sunday I'll be off in June and if there's a day that weather looks good i will be going to it. How many bottles are we going to swap ?

I hope to bring at least 12 bottles but 6 different brews (2 of each)
Hopefully by the 21st the HBC Double IPA should be ready as bottled it today.

Ok i was thinking about 6 for each of you so that's good. I will have to pack them away now so i don't drink them.

Hi Dads_ale,

wouldn't mind swapping one of those for something I have bottled if anything in my sig takes your fancy! They are a bit non-standard though! :whistle:

im very interested in a bottle swap. I dont mind sending 1 or 2 by post or meeting up if relatively local. im in Chorley Lancashire. currently have 3 bottles of Canadian Blonde going spare if anyone fancies a swap? all my other beer is mini kegged! having said that I dont mind swapping a mini keg. have a look at what I have conditioning below if your interested

Anyone fancy a bottle swap for one of my tom caxton real ales. Just about finished conditioning in brown glass pint bottles.

I've got a bourbon and maple syrup porter which I brewd 3 weeks ago if you are interested

Latest posts

Back