What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far this week I’ve had Negroni’s in Lucky Cat in Mayfair and Glovers Alley in Dublin.
Now it’s time for one at home. Cheers everybody ✌️
IMG_3063.jpeg

So Monday was down from Inverness to Dumbarton via fort Augustus and harry potter viaduct. Arrived in the premier bin rather late via McDonald's so a few beers in the hotel room. Thank heavens for our portable mini fridge. The vault city kirsh of life was better in the hanging bat Edinburgh on tap than in a can. Didn't post as I forgot to take a pic. No pic it didn't happen 🤣. 2 out of 2 from cromarty. Looking forward to trying the rest of my cromarty stash.

Attachments

• IMG_20240325_192751.jpg
    IMG_20240325_192751.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240325_201440.jpg
    IMG_20240325_201440.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240325_212205.jpg
    IMG_20240325_212205.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Have you any yeast lined up. Just looking at purchasing some, I might play it safe with WLP530
I only have a dried cml Saison yeast and and frozen Belgian wheat for my TB style beers

I have the latest version of hoppy Belgian pale that's ready to go as soon as next keg kicks. I'm going to be bottling the keg of Brett Saison this week, planning to leave a couple of litres in the keg as I'm brewing a standard Saison next weekend.

Plan for the batch is half will go in the Brett keg and half will get blended with a quince cider/Perry that has been donated to me. I have already tested the blends last year, it will be somewhere around 20% quince.

So Monday was down from Inverness to Dumbarton via fort Augustus and harry potter viaduct. Arrived in the premier bin rather late via McDonald's so a few beers in the hotel room. Thank heavens for our portable mini fridge. The vault city kirsh of life was better in the hanging bat Edinburgh on tap than in a can. Didn't post as I forgot to take a pic. No pic it didn't happen 🤣. 2 out of 2 from cromarty. Looking forward to trying the rest of my cromarty stash.
Belgian porter sounds interesting.

Latest posts

Back