What are you drinking 2024.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from holidays and Just cut the grass so need a beer. The black wc lager. First taste, when I left for hols I was worried that it wasn't black enough due to the need to water down a fair bit. Luckily something happened whilst I was away because it turned out OK. You can see that I left the gas on high, might be a while before that first taste.
1000039309.jpg

Stuff that. You could see the blokes that were on their 1st day, smashed, AI does that though
AI is so funny. I'm guilty of doing it too.

You get off the plane and go straight to the bar. Then you gorge on all the food, trying a bit of everything.
By 8pm you're not only stuffed, but ****** and knackered.

By day 2, you're still trying to drink a bit, but not drinking the bar dry and you fill your plate, but don't return too many times. By day 3, you're back to some form of normality.

Was even funnier when we took the kids AI. The first day, they tried to eat all the ice cream.

IMG_20240517_143825.jpg
on Friday. Just had to get some food down first before verdant TTO at beerriff
IMG_20240517_151327.jpg
IMG_20240517_153559.jpg
IMG_20240517_154305.jpg
IMG_20240517_154314.jpg
IMG_20240517_154323.jpg
IMG_20240517_161503.jpg
IMG_20240517_203646.jpg

So did all of the verdant except lightbulb and the other session beer. Beerriff are better options. I did really enjoy sniffing the wrong people 😂. Hell for plether and big stupid westy V3. Then I got home and I think I had one of my dipa-matic incidents at least that's what it looks like 🤔

I've often wondered is that a feature of our trains no A/C on hot days?
Now I’m feeling paranoid is the pub across from the station paying kickbacks to the train companies to break the air conditioning on hot days.

Could have being worse a few years back they couldn’t turn the heating off (in August) not fun.

Is this the same place you went last year?
Not last year but the year before, yes. We come to Cyprus most years. Last year was Northern Cyprus and we’re actually coming back to Northern Cyprus in July this year. I prefer Southern Cyprus though (where we are now) because there’s more going on, it’s a bit more geared up for visitors.

Not last year but the year before, yes. We come to Cyprus most years. Last year was Northern Cyprus and we’re actually coming back to Northern Cyprus in July this year. I prefer Southern Cyprus though (where we are now) because there’s more going on, it’s a bit more geared up for visitors.
Help requested:
Could you please do some bar/beer/brewery research MrH, purely for academic interest and post your findings to me?
In a month, SWMBO'd and I will be staying inland a bit of Kissonerga, just down from the Mavrokolympos reservoir, off the dam road. Probably going in to Paphos and around there bit.
Have a good time - looks like you are!
🏖️🍻👍

Help requested:
Could you please do some bar/beer/brewery research MrH, purely for academic interest and post your findings to me?
In a month, SWMBO'd and I will be staying inland a bit of Kissonerga, just down from the Mavrokolympos reservoir, off the dam road. Probably going in to Paphos and around there bit.
🏖️🍻👍
I know where you mean but I don’t know that area very well. I’ll ask a few people.

Help requested:
🏖️🍻👍
Just having a quick look at breweries, taprooms, and pubs in the area I might give the Beeroom Craft Pub in Paphos a try. This photo from Trip Advisor is encouraging…

IMG_6663.jpeg

Latest posts

Back