What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really enjoying my favourite homebrew brown ale “Trinity” while I’m posting info about my brewday today. It’s taking a lot more time than I’d expected but that’s probably because of my one fingered tapping - not got the skills of these millennials!

Now 'No drinking at home' January is finished, I'm tucking into my house mild. It's great.
IMG_20200201_205428.jpg

This beautifully hoppy IPA by 8 Degrees, incredibly fruity and juicy and downright delicious.
PS. Excuse the terrible pour, bloody activator glass :roll:
SRF1SiV.jpg

Care to share the recipe? We might come up with something.
3.5kg base
1kg Munich
350g caramunich 1
150g crystal 80
Chinook and cascade
Kviek ragnor

Probably should of went darker in the crystal malt. Lesson learnt. Still a nice drink just expected it a bit darker.
I should of added a bit of chocolate malt or roast malt for more colour

3.5kg base
1kg Munich
350g caramunich 1
150g crystal 80
Chinook and cascade
Kviek ragnor

Probably should of went darker in the crystal malt. Lesson learnt. Still a nice drink just expected it a bit darker.
I should of added a bit of chocolate malt or roast malt for more colour

Longer boil tends to darken also as well.
1/3 special malts, would have inspected it more amber too.

Innis and Gunn Gunpowder IPA only one bottle and absolutely lovely. Anyone got a recipe? Followed by Williams Brothers Belgium IPA.

Yesterday I tried Vocation Love & Hate and was quite surprised - I didn’t enjoy it!

It looked interesting and several people seem to like it but not do much to my taste, it tasted fruity then bitter and finished dirty (not in a good way asad.), like orange peel pith almost.

Tonight I’m back on solid ground with my “Trinity” brown ale. Hmmmm!

PS Love Punk IPA @pms67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back