What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on @dan125 NEIPA absolutely delicious, a real juice bomb. My girlfriend has just tried swapping it for her Verdant beer.... Now there's a compliment 😃 but she's got no chance 🍻

Attachments

• IMG_20200518_200841858.jpg
    IMG_20200518_200841858.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20200518_202414634.jpg
    IMG_20200518_202414634.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 130
Just finished work so of for a few days. Had a heffweizen with the dinner then my first try of my black IPA. It's promising mosiac and Simcoe playing well together. Well impressed.View attachment 26207

My latest batch of Mosaic/Simcoe IPA is fermenting at the moment, the hops smell amazing!

This black IPA is bang on. First time brewing. I am not sure about style. Some say it should be clean with minimum roast flavour others say the roast should play apart. I followed @dan125 advice and went for a cold steep.

Having my Black India Pale Lager and although only kegged last week it's appearance is like a Stout but the aroma is hops, coffee and chocolate with smooth taste and light body with again with the same aroma on taste finishing with a slight orange bitterness and makes your taste buds dance. I'll have to make this again for sure...

Attachments

• IMG_20200518_212514.jpg
    IMG_20200518_212514.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 120
Having my Black India Pale Lager and although only kegged last week it's appearance is like a Stout but the aroma is hops, coffee and chocolate with smooth taste and light body with again with the same aroma on taste finishing with a slight orange bitterness and makes your taste buds dance. I'll have to make this again for sure...

That looks and sounds bleddy lovely.

Sounds good. Maybe one of them might make it my way😉🍻

I'm on @dan125 NEIPA absolutely delicious, a real juice bomb. My girlfriend has just tried swapping it for her Verdant beer.... Now there's a compliment 😃 but she's got no chance 🍻
:hat: very kind of you mate, thanks.
it doesn't look too shabby side by side with the big boys :laugh8: but i think I've probably got the advantage of freshness on my side wink...

Month in, my Scottish heavy is smooth,malty and pours a really nice foamy head.
IMG_20200517_172241671.jpg
My European Pilsener has had 8 days in bottle so had a check for carbonation
and seems promising - clear with steady bubbles,dry hopped with cascade pellets. ( apologies for the glass ! )
IMG_20200518_181347807.jpg
IMG_20200518_205339953.jpg

Just picked up 3 packs of elvis juice (my favourite) got a mj elvis juice kit still to make and ordered a coopers stout and on the rocks mixed berry kit which is out for delivery happy days 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back