What are you drinking tonight 2020.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy night brewing a hazy IPA & bottling my Belgian IPA. Still time to try @dave_77 Saison.
Pours a nice golden straw with medium carbonation. Peppery on the nose with light citrus. Great taste from the yeast I would be interested to see which one you used. Again spicy very light citrus with a slight alcohol. Nice dry finish.
Really nice Saison thank you for sharing.
View attachment 35362
Glad you enjoyed and thanks for your comments 👍 the yeast in this one was wyeast 3724 Belgian Saison. I need to get another tube heater for my fridge as I struggled to get the temp past 28c. I did ferment in a partially open bucket as I had read that this helps stopping the yeast stalling, so I'm not sure how this effects the flavour profile(if at all).

Went down to the park this lunchtime to meet up with my best mate for a socially distanced sarnie and a chinwag - I took down a container of ahem “Robinsons Special Barley Water”... and we drank it surreptitiously from coffee cups LoL made me feel like I was a sneaky teenager!
1605106135349.jpeg

Went down to the park this lunchtime to meet up with my best mate for a socially distanced sarnie and a chinwag - I took down a container of ahem “Robinsons Special Barley Water”... and we drank it surreptitiously from coffee cups LoL made me feel like I was a sneaky teenager!
View attachment 35388
Like tramps....

a half glass of my evil dog double triple IPA bottled this afternoon. that pain is documented elsewhere.
very early days but the godiva hops (which i added about halfway through fermentation before the other two) seem to have added a nice little something comparing it to the last batch without. the rest has been cupboarded and i'll attempt to leave it for 3 weeks or so.

Starting with this one and then polish off the last of cwtch

Attachments

• 25037BCC-B553-4E50-AB8F-5BB3BEE73C56.jpeg
    25037BCC-B553-4E50-AB8F-5BB3BEE73C56.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 54
  • CEE3B250-3F89-41E3-A3FC-D609B11E671A.jpeg
    CEE3B250-3F89-41E3-A3FC-D609B11E671A.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back